College and Corporate Diversity
Presentations in 30 states and 2 countries
to over 30,000 young adults!
Are you ready for a College speaker that can engage your audience
and focus on your event outcome?
Legacy Mentoring For Student Leaders
Maintaining a legacy of excellence on campus is tough. But It doesn’t have to be. Your students will discover:
• Peer mentoring systems, and proven techniques that keep the legacy of your group elite year after year.
• The difference between a fad and a trend and why not knowing the difference can doom the legacy of your organization.
• How to get unmotivated members fired up so that they participate fully in your vision.
• Three guaranteed ways to create buzz for your events.
Wake Up M.A.D. (Make Average Disappear in your Life Forever!)
[Student Inspiration, Motivation]
Growing up with limited means in a developing country (Haiti) I
suffered from a disease called “average.”
This high energy experience blends inspirational stories, comedy, and substance to inspire your students to “make average disappear” and realize their inner greatness.
• Remove unconscious fears, worries and negative thoughts that stop you from achieving your personal goals.
• Learn the number technique high achievers use to turn a setback into a step up.
• Learn secrets for starting your day productive, even when don’t feel like it waking up.
Success UniDiversity (tm)
Career ladders no longer exist, you have to build your own. This means tapping into your unique skills and leading in a multi-cultural workplace.
• Learn how top achievers find mentors, network, and land exclusive mentorships.
• Discover your top five talents and how to turn them into usable strengths.
• Learn how to turn what’s unique about you into a value that others admire.
Past Clients Include:
- Cornell University Johnson School of Business
- Well Fargo
- Simon Rochester Business School
- Florida State University
- Binghamton University
- The City College of New York
- Kent State University
- Medgar Evers College Now Program
- and more
Bert is most requested for:
- Leadership Retreats
- College Orientation
- Diversity Symposiums
- Mentor/Mentee Trainings
- Onboarding, Internship Programs
- Commencements / Graduations
- Motivational Speaker Series
Please email Bert@findsuccessmentors.com for more information.
Visit the Contact Info page of this website to find out how you can send your message to Bert, or arrange for a media interview.