- Maximizing your Mentor Relationship: a Mentees Guide to Success (Perfect for Young Professionals)
- Mentoring Millennials: How to Connect, Empower, and Mentor the Millennial Workforce
- How to Design and Evaluate a Successful Mentoring Program
- Team that WIN , An Interactive and Highly Dynamic Team Building Presentation (Great for sales organizations)
- College 2 Career, Soft skills training for high potentials entering the work force
- Developing a Mentoring Culture
What You Can Expect
- Timely, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work with your timeline.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, resources.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met your expectation.
Bert Gervais, the founder of Success Mentor Education, is the leading authority on mentorship
for young professionals in North America. The firm has delivered trainings to Fortune
500 companies and trained over 50,000 professionals in 5 countries. Bert is a number one
best-selling author and has been featured in major US publications such as USA Today,
Fox News, and Entrepreneur Magazine.